who is haas advertising?
Building our own brand is not our only goal. We also aim to be the best by helping others build their brands “from the inside out”. If your employees believe in your brand/s then you’re off to a good start.
Haas Advertising kicked off in April 2011. Our model is based on simple collaboration. We use the best of breed in their specific field, create a “brains-trust” and make sure we keep the custodianship of the brand within the agency. We manage the brands creatively, we start the conversation and we reward the consumer for being loyal to our clients’ brands.
In just a few months we managed to secure a few blue chip clients, SA’s favourite family restaurant , the biggest media group in the country, some of SA’s most famous 5 star resorts and golf estates, one of the largest bakeries in the Western Cape, an international wine brand, a crystal company, the biggest whisky festival in the world, two amazing German baby foods, a popcorn account, and various other smaller brands we’re hoping to build within the next year.
We’re a small team. And we work closely together with each other and with our clients – without the bureaucratic systems of bigger agencies to hold us back. We come up with the big idea, execute the idea, or hand the idea over (whichever you prefer) and move on to the next project. But because we take ownership of the project as an agency, you’ll know exactly who to talk to assemble the team again should you require further work on your brand. So, if you’re not afraid to collaborate, pick up the phone or pop by for a cup of world-class coffee.
Here are two recent Haas case studies:
1. Aegis (SA’s largest media company)
- Developed an internal campaign called 1% (99% of people do the ordinary, 1% do the extra ordinary)
- Gave 150 staff members disposable cameras, and used that through-out the campaign
Designer: Werner Boshoff
Copywriter: Lianne Mazzullo
ECD: Glynn Venter
2. JMC (a blue-chip company with some top notch brands)
- Developed an internal campaign called *EDGE (have you got the edge)
- Used the pencil as a timeline for the greatness of different individuals like Pieter Dirk Uys, Francois Pienaar etc
Designer: Glynn Venter
Writer: Marcelle Lang
ECD: Glynn Venter